The total number of affirmed #coronavirus cases in India has crossed the 600-mark. With another patient dying in Madhya Pradesh, India has now reported 11 Covid-19 deaths.
As India goes under complete lockdown for 21 days to battle the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, the total number of Covid-19 patients in the country crossed the 600-mark on Wednesday as the loss of life moved to 12.
Around 90 new reported cases of novel coronavirus have been accounted for from the country over on Wednesday, taking India’s count of cases to 607. According to a report, cases have been notified from Mizoram, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
According To The Health Ministry, India Saw 52 New Cases Of #Coronavirus on Tuesday. At 99, India Had Seen The Highest Surge In Diseases on Monday.
- In Madhya Pradesh, five people tested positive for Covid-19 in Indore on Wednesday morning. Out of the total 5 cases, four are residents of Indore and one of Ujjain. With these new cases, the count currently stands at 14.
- Uttar Pradesh has a cross around 38 positive cases, including a foreign national. A 33-year-old resident of Pilibhit, then, positive for coronavirus on Wednesday. Lucknow’s King George’s Medical University said the patient has no travel history and is an affirmed case of contact transmission,
- Three new coronavirus positive cases have been accounted for in Gujarat. The total number of affirmed cases in Gujarat presently remains at 38.
The Maharashtra tally has moved to 128 with 17 new cases reported details regarding Wednesday. A 65-year-old coronavirus patient had died on in Mumbai on Tuesday, causing significant damage due to Covid-19 to three in the city. The state, with 107 cases, has so far represented the highest number of coronavirus infections followed by Kerala (109).
- Cases in Delhi stand at 31, including one outsider.
- In Haryana, there are 28 cases, including 14 outsiders, while Punjab revealed 2 additional cases on Wednesday, taking the count to 29 cases. Ladakh has 13 cases, while Tamil Nadu has reported 18 cases, including two outsiders.
- West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh have announced nine patients each. Chandigarh has reported seven cases.
- Jammu and Kashmir count has climbed to seven while four cases have been recorded in Uttarakhand. With two new cases, the quantity of affirmed cases in Bihar has risen to four.
- There are three cases in Himachal Pradesh and two in Odisha. Puducherry, Manipur, and Chhattisgarh have reported a case each.
PM MODI – COMPLETE LOCKDOWN IN INDIA FOR 21 DAYS
- PM Narendra Modi on Tuesday reported a complete lockdown of the whole nation for 21 days to try to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- In his second address to the country in under seven days on the developing concerns over Covid-19.
- PM Modi said the lockdown will be in force from Tuesday 12 PM, as he declared a Central allocation of Rs 15,000 crore to fortify the health foundation to handle the disease.
Fears over the spread of the infection have just driven the governments in the states and union regions to brace a lockdown till March 31the date till which street, rail, and air services have been suspended. But, cargo movement will keep on continuing fundamental wares the nation over, officials said.