Here Is The List Of The People Who Have Contributed Towards The Initiative Taken By Our Prime Minister To Prevent The Spread Of Pandemic?
Many people have come forth to help mankind against this pandemic in their own ways, Some are donating goods to the needy people while reaching their doorstep. Others have donated money.
People stand in queues to enter the vegetable market, during a nationwide lockdown. As per the report, India continues to fight the spread of pandemic with 1071 confirmed cases and 29 deaths.
People from various industries, celebrities, businessmen and politicians have stepped in to contribute to the PM-CARES fund.
Celebrities Pledged Support:
- Actress Anushka Sharma, her cricketer-husband Virat Kohli has donated to the PM CARES fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s relief fund. But, they chose not to disclose the amount.
- Very famous Director and Producer Karan Johar, actor Ayushman Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor, and few others also came forth to support but didn’t want to disclose the amount.
- The retired cricketer Sachin Tendulkar donated an amount of Rs 50 lakh Relief Fund and Maharashtra’s Relief Fund.
- Very known cricketer Suresh Raina donated Rs 31 lakh to PM-CARES Fund and Rs 21 lakh to UP CM’s Disaster Relief Fund to fight pandemic.
- Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has also donated Rs 25 crore to PM-CARES Fund.
- The newcomer Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan has also given 1 crore to Modi’s PM-Cares fund.
- Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has donated some amount to the PM-Cares fund but didn’t want to disclose the amount. Salman Khan is also helping to give 25,000-odd daily wage workers in the film industry. Whose daily earnings have been affected by the ongoing national lockdown.
- Varun Dhawan son of David Dhavan has donated Rs 30 lakh to PM-CARES Fund and Rs 25 lakh to Maharashtra CM’s relief fund.
- Actor Shilpa Shetty, along with her husband Raj Kundra the businessman, pledged to donate Rs 21 lakhs to PM-CARES.
- Bhushan Kumar, the owner of the film studio T-Series, said he will donate Rs 11 crore.
- Many other actors and known faces of Bollywood such as, TV host and actor Maniesh Paul said he will donate Rs 20 lakh and Murad Khetani who is the producer of the blockbuster movie “Kabir Singh”, donated Rs 25 lakh to PM-CARES and a fair amount of 25 lakhs to the Maharashtra Relief Fund.
- The very famous clothing designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee gave 1 crore of his personal funds to the Relief Fund (PMNRF) along with Rs 50 lakhs to Chief Minister of West Bengal’s Relief Fund.
- Teen shooting sensation Manu Bhaker has given Rs 1 lakh to the Haryana government.
Corporates Made Donations:
- Adani Foundation has donated Rs 100 crore to the PM CARES Fund for the battle against the pandemic.
- Tata Sons and Tata Trusts have sworn to contribute Rs 1,500 crore for the reason while Reliance Industries had made an initial commitment of Rs 5 crore other than opening India’s first pandemic hospital in Mumbai.
- The JSW Group said it will expand a money related help of Rs 100 crore to battle the deadly infection.
- Engineering and development giant Larsen and Toubro reported Rs 150 crore contributing to the PM-CARES Fund
- It has put aside over Rs 500 crore for each month to support about 1.60 lakh contract laborers.
- TVS Motor Company said it will give Rs 25 crore to the PM’s Relief Fund for the fight to come against pandemic.
- The Sajjan Jindal-drove gathering will give equipment to healthcare services laborers and its representatives will give one day’s salary.
- Anand Mahindra of the Mahindra and Mahindra Group had offered to give Mahindra resorts as care offices for those contaminated. The Mahindra Group is additionally dealing with making ventilators for contaminated patients.
- A few FMCG companies, for example, ITC, HUL, RB, and Godrej have likewise sworn material and money related guides to support the legislature.
- ITC executive Sanjiv Puri declared the combination has set up Rs 150 crore possibility fund to give alleviation to the most powerless section of the society, give help to provincial social services and even give defensive gear to clinical staff.
- Private division moneylender Kotak Mahindra Bank and its Managing Director Uday Kotak reported a Rs 60-crore contribution. The bank will give Rs 25 crore to PM Cares Fund and Rs 10 crore to Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, it said in a tweet.
- Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL) overseeing executive PV Krishna Reddy has given Rs 5 crore each to the Chief Minister’s help assets of AP and Telangana.
Ministers Let Go Of Salaries, Release Funds:
- President Ram Nath Kovind said he will give a month’s compensation to the store to “help the country tide over the crisis of pandemic” and spoke to countrymen to give liberally to it.
- Six-time world champion fighter MC Mary Kom said she will give her one month’s compensation as Rajya Sabha MP, adding up to Rs 1 lakh, to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund to battle the pandemic in the nation.
- Hardeep Singh Puri donated 1 crore from his MPLADS to battle the spread of the virus in the nation.
- The BJP has likewise guided every one of its MPs to contribute Rs one crore from MPLAD assets in the nation’s battle against pandemic.
Others Who Donated:
- Other than these, political leaders, resistance workforce, representatives of PSUs, for example, Railways were additionally among a cross-area of associations and people who swore their commitment on Sunday to the fund reported by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to battle the pandemic.
- Very famous sports body BCCI donated 51 crores to the Relief Fund.
- Senior legal counselor and constitutional law master Rakesh Dwivedi gave Rs 1 crore to the Prime Minister Citizens’ Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES) fund.